SINCE JANUARY 2017:
• Currently Minister of Commerce of Ivory Coast.
• Managing Director of Atlantic Business International, a subsidiary of Banque Centrale Populaire, Morocco.
• Previously: Director General of Atlantic Financial Group (Banque Atlantique Group) and different top management or senior staff positions held at BACI (Banque Atlantique Côte d’Ivoire), SIB (Société Ivoirienne de Banque), COBACI (Compagnie Bancaire de l’Atlantique Côte d’Ivoire), Ecobank and Versus Bank.
• Advanced Management Program - AMP (MDE/IESE Barcelona - Spain, the world’s N° l)
• Diploma of advanced studies in banking - CNAM Paris
• Post-Graduate Degree – Auditing & Management Control UCI - University Paris XII Val De Marne-UCI
• Masters in Management Studies, Major: Finance, University of Abidjan
OTHER POSITIONS HELD:
• Chairman of APBEF CI (Professional Association of Banks and Financial Institutions of Côte d’Ivoire)
• First Vice-Chairman of FAPBEF-UEMOA (Federation of Professional Associations of Banks and Financial Institutions of WAEMU/UEMOA)
• Chairman of the Board of Directors of Banque Atlantique, Côte d’Ivoire
• Director of the subsidiaries of the Banque Atlantique Group : Côte d’Ivoire in Niger, Togo, Atlantique Finance
• Administrator of Atlantic Financial Group’s subsidiaries: Côte d’Ivoire, Nigeria, Togo, Atlantique Finance
• Member of the Coffee and Cocoa Management Board
• Member of the Board of the Regional Mortgage Refinancing Trust (CRRH)
• Member of the Board of the Côte d’Ivoire Business Confederation (CGECI)
• Member of the Management Council of CEPICI (Centre for the Promotion of Investments in Côte d’Ivoire)
• Member of the Board of Cauris Croissance (Investment Fund)
• Member of the National Credit Council of Côte d’Ivoire
• Member of the management board of the Africa Bank Managers Club
• Knight of the National Order of the Merit of the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire
• Part of the Top 50 influential personalities in Côte d’Ivoire, according to independent international magazine ‘Jeune Afrique’, Issue n° 2651-2652 dated October 30th - November 12, 2011.